Compensation and Benefits
Center City PCS offers the following benefits to all full-time employees.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance premiums subsidized by employer
- 401k Retirement Plan with 5% employer match
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Wellness Wednesdays: On the first Wednesday of the month teachers leave three hours early to go to doctor’s appointments, exercise, and otherwise take care of themselves.
Center City PCS offers competitive teaching salaries commensurate with experience. Teachers are also provided with robust professional development to support growth in their instructional practice.
VIEW OUR CURRENT AND SY17-18 POSITIONS HERE: START MY APPLICATION!
“Center City is a great place to work because of the family feel that each school has. Because we have only one class per grade, teachers get the opportunity to get to know parents and siblings’ of their students on a much more personal level. The home visit and APTT (Academic Parent Teacher Team) process give teachers multiple opportunities to hear from families and learn their stories. As a teacher at Center City, I find the relationships that I have with families are one of the main reasons that I come to work each day. I love that I still get greetings and text messages from families I taught many years ago.”
-Anna O’Brien, Brightwood Campus