- Early Childhood PK3-1st Grade
- Departmentalized in grades 2-8 (teach English/Language Arts and Social Studies or Mathematics and Science)
- Middle School: ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Enrichment subjects: PE, Spanish, Art, Music, Drama, and Dance
- Student support services: Counseling, ESL and SPED inclusion
At Center City we believe, teach, and live Character, Excellence, and Service. We commit to the intellectual, physical, moral and emotional well-being of each scholar and believe every child can learn, lead and serve. Join us in creating a community of lifelong learners by applying to work at Center City!
View our current and SY17-18 positions here: Start My Application!
“The people make this place a great place to work. The staff is my second family. We go beyond the simple weather talk and truly get to know each other as professionals and genuine human beings. We work hard together and we have fun doing it. I can count on my Tigerland family to make me smile everyday. Center City is not just a school in the District but it is a part of the District’s community. The Trinidad campus is a central stable for the families here in the area. We have generations of families in this community many of who have children, grandchildren, or even great grandchildren who attend our school. Trinidad is a small town community in a big city.”
-Danielle Harris, Trinidad Campus